Learn to make any iOS app you want
Are you trying to learn how to make iOS apps and any of the following sounds familiar?
- “There is so much to know and I don’t know where to start. I don’t understand if something is important and how all the parts fit together.”
- “I’m learning various steps but I don’t understand the big picture and why things work the way they do.”
- “I can go through tutorials and copy their code but I don’t know how to implement it all by myself.”
- “I don’t fully understand the theory and I cannot translate what I learn into my own projects.”
Many people want to start developing iOS apps. Maybe you want to change career and get a higher paid job that is in high demand year after year. Maybe you want to become a freelance developer and enjoy the freedom of working from anywhere in the world. Or maybe you have your own idea about an app and want to start your own company and be completely independent.
Regardless of your goals, starting to learn how to make iOS apps for the first time can be frustrating. It’s easy to get lost in the huge amount of things you need to learn. At the beginning many things might not make any sense at all and when you sit down to start coding you end up just feeling like it’s worthless.
You have started many books and courses but none of them fits your situation, since you don’t have the experience they seem to require. Everybody’s approach seem to be to make you copy some code, expecting you to pick up the concepts by yourself, but you are missing the underlying logic of how an app unfolds. And when you don’t have any friends into computers, it’s easy to feel totally alone.
If this is how you feel, you came to the right place.
Hi, I am Matteo Manferdini and I help people that want to learn iOS development understand where to start, what is important to learn and how to be able to make iOS apps all by themselves. After spending 10 years developing apps for many small and big clients, I know exactly what is needed to make any iOS app and how to structure its code.
- Having a straight to the point, step by step detailed roadmap that tells you exactly where to start, what to learn and in what order, even if you are approaching iOS development for the first time.
- Not finding yourself anymore browsing a huge amount of articles and tutorials trying to figure out what you should learn first
- Understanding the logic and underlying concepts of how every iOS app works, without having to copy someone else’s code. If you don’t understand this, you won’t be able to get the best jobs with the highest pay
- Being able to picture in your mind the right solution for every problem you will find when structuring a new app.
- Knowing how to make any great app you have in your mind finally a reality. This is what makes you able to work on great project for the best companies or to start your own and become independent
Here’s what to do next: sign up for my newsletter below and to start getting exclusive material on iOS development I don’t share anywhere else.