SwiftUI is the future of UI development. And yet, many developers share some misconceptions that prevent them from understanding how SwiftUI works and from using it in real apps.
In this guide, you will learn —
- The best practices and the proper design patterns to rigorously architect even the most intricate SwiftUI apps. Many developers mistakenly assume that SwiftUI demands totally new paradigms.
- How you can jump into making novel iOS apps using SwiftUI now, even if you feel that SwiftUI is not ready for production because it misses many of UIKit’s features like collection views.
- Why you don’t have to throw away all the iOS development wisdom you gained with great effort. This is especially true if you are already familiar with essential Swift features and design patterns like MVC and MVVM.
- Why you don’t need to squander precious time stuffing your head with complex frameworks like Combine to use SwiftUI. The structure of your apps does not depend on the tools you use.
- How to appropriately integrate indispensable technologies like Core Data with SwiftUI. If you have problems adopting these technologies, it’s not because SwiftUI does not support them.